Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Will YOU be MY VALENTINE????

Oh YEAH how could I forget Valentines day????

Oh so sorry guys for posting such a stupid "My Broken Heart" post…dint realize that the valentines day was approaching…

Oh I mean to say that it was so early this year…
Oh perhaps I was lost somewhere…
Oh did I miss anything other then this???

Ahhh Thank God!!!
I just realized that I din't miss anything... was too busy in work that din't get time to think about that... well its better to be late than never... so here I wish if somebody would mind being MY VALENTINE... An OPEN Challenge[ Hahahaha]

Well Jokes apart... I dont think I need any special day to ask the person if HE loves me or not... but then What IF he feels that there should be a special Occasion for me to ask him that IF he Really LOVES me and would like to be My Valentine....

Well Well... Why should I ask him?

IF he loves me why can't he come and tell me that He Loves me???

Oh... no FAULT of his, man... Its just Me Who would NEVER Allow any guy to come and tell me that he LOVES ME... I will kill that guy for SURE [ Hahaha ]... again jokes.

Any ways lets see whom it goes TO....

To the One in my heart...
To the One I could never know..
To the One who loves me...
To the One I could show...

How much Love I have in my heart...
How much Love I can give him...
How much Care I held in here...
How much Do I have to Believe in...

So that He can be Noticed...
So that He can be Hugged...
So that He can be Kissed...
So that He can be Bugged...

By Me who has a lot to Say...
By Me who has a lot to Give...
By Me who has a lot Share...
By Me who has a life to Live...

Live to see another day...
Live to see another sunshine...
Live to ask him the only question...
Will YOU BE MY VALENTINE???


"Tarni"

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

A PEICE OF HUMOUR STRAIGHT FROM HEART THAT"S ALL ABOUT IT.!

Smokin Joe said...

Amazing... thats what i'd say. just remembered the college time when i used to write such quatrains. But writing such amzing thoughts and also coupling them with the most stupedious of the female ego, probably did not make sense to me. Its good to have an ego.. but female ego.. come on i know that was written just for the sake of writing (isnt it??), cause ur other limerick (not xactly) show u to be something different (or atleast my peanut sized brain thinks so!)

Manish said...

hey Tarni
nice yaar....
Par koi mila kya .. :D
Happy Valentine's Day!!!

My ID not me said...

Can I Ask you






Madam .. Time kya hua hai :-P

Arti Honrao said...

Valentine fever here and there everywhere :D


How was ur day? Mine was boring [obviously]


GBU
Arti

Tarni said...

@ Anonymous : Oh how could you make that out???Well thats True :)
Thanks for dropping by but sad as you dint leave your name!

@ Varun : Oh great to know that you would have said the same thing...And about the EGO..whats wrong in FEMALE EGO???? I believe we have the eqal right to be there in regards to select our MAN...HAHAHA just kidding!
Thanks for dropping by!

@ Mani : Hey Manish inspite of knowing the secret you are late on the comment... thats sad :(
Yaar jaroori thori hai ki kisi ko dhoondne ke liye hi likha ho... jise milna hoga apne aap mill jayega... Picha kisi ka hum kiya nahi kerte... Dil kisi ko hum diya nahi kerte... vo to dost hai jinke liye likhte hai... verne stupid baatein hum kiya nahi kerte "
Well said na...HAHAHA

@ My ID NOT ME : Oh you could have asked many other question this day... you could have got the reply... unfortunately you lost the Chance sir :P
Right now the TIME is 3:28am as IST (Indian Standard Time)

@ Aku : Akele Hum Akele Tum... jo hum tum sang hai to fir kya gum....
Love you Aku Tu mera dil... tu meri jaan.. O I love you AKU.... Tu Masoom Tu Shaitaan... O I love you baby...
:P

Love to all

Regards
Tarni

Hacker said...

hey dear i asked u right how cud u forget..:p anyways i had a great time yesterday. u missed it :p

Tarni said...

@ Dude with Attitude : Rudra you did invite me... but sir I told you I keep away from parties :D
Not much into all that!
Good to know that you enjoyed!!
Indeed I missed it... hahahah kidding!

Regards
Tarni

Anil.kumar03@gmail.com said...

Sweety :

Do I need to leave comments on this post :)

Happy Belated V Day !!

-ATG

Anonymous said...

hey prabhjot i like 2 lines guess which two lines
yah honey dont u wory i'm here to be ur Valentine



guess who is here
GAGAN the grrrr8

Tarni said...

@ Anil : oopsssss... well I thought that you would leave some SHOCKING comment here :P
Kidding!!!

@ Gagan : Oh thanks for being there to be my Valentine....

BUT did you check "Oh... no FAULT of his, man... Its just Me Who would NEVER Allow any guy to come and tell me that he LOVES ME... I will kill that guy for SURE "

So sir what are your thoughts now???

Hahahaha

Kidding!!

Lots of Love

Regards
Tarni

Arun Pillai said...

cool . enjoyed readin ur post :)

Tarni said...

@ Arun : great to know that!!
Thanks for dropping by!

Regards
Tarni