Wednesday, February 08, 2006

A Gift For You!!!

I thought of giving you a gift today,
A gift thats unique and of different kind,
suddenly an idea stricked my mind,
I will give you a colour.
A colour thats mine....
thus I started the search but
it was too hard to find.


Looking at the world,
I found it full of colours....

RED colour brings the
feeling of loving ranger,
also represents the
fear of danger!!

BLUE colour is the
symbol of joy,
but it carries the lonliness
that may make you cry!!

Friendship is represented by
YELLOW,
But makes you a pale
fellow!!

GREEN is the colour of
prosperity,
Unfortunately of
jealous too!!

Soo many colours...
Soo many meanings....
I was confused with which one is mine,
I peeped into my Heart,
And to my surprise
I found it all BLACK....
Wondering how could that be,
I wanted to analyse...

I had colour of love,
mixed with the fear of losing it.
I had the colour BLUE,
and cried a lot without you.
I did make friends,
but never followed the forgiving trends.
I was prosper with green,
and was jealous of her been
.

All the colours of the world....
Mixed to be the right,
Black is now my colour.....
That I am gifting you Dear NIGHT!!


"Tarni"

No comments: