Monday, February 06, 2006

A Trip To Scary House...

Ha-ha... funny trip... full of enthu... I just recollected this incident of about one and half year back... I was about to finish my diploma in Japanese, when all friends decided to go out for whole one day and make the day memorable, as our faculty's brother had to leave for Japan soon... so we thought why not have fun for whole one day after months of studying those pictorial scripts and memorizing the kanjis and katakana and hiragana... ufff.... tooo much of it!

Well after deciding of going out for an outing the other question is where to go, not much ideas came up... the final idea was to watch some movie... at I-Max(Multiplex in Hyderabad). With the idea of going for a movie we all reached there on scheduled time... Thanks to GOD dint get the tickets for movie [I was never in favor of any movie... I wanted to go to the Golconda Fort... I don’t know why but I love that place ] anyways now the problem was what to do as no movie... all of sudden the idea of going to the scary house came up, the moment it said SCARY house I could see the Scare in eyes of my fellow people, and I was unable to control my laugh... they were behaving as it its something really very scary, and that reaction made me even inquisitive to know what would be there inside that small wooden cottage kinda room... we were 10 in all... and by some way or the other I asked everybody to join the fun gang, though scared but none of then said NO as were scared of me too [ha-ha]...


We went to buy tickets to enter the mysterious room we were told that only 5 people can enter the dark room at once... oh that scary look on those faces again... we were 4 boys and 6 girls, and out of 4 only 3 were the bold kind boys, in fact the 4th one was still a kid of 15, so dint even have any hopes on him, and in girls... oh my god... just don’t ask... the kind of weird looks they were giving me.. asking me as if why the hell I asked them to join the fun gang... actually I don’t find them with a big heart, they are kind of clumsy kind, not stable at all, I mean they would require strong support if you want them to do something challenging...


Anyway, now the groups were made, the girls in my group selected to go at the second go so that they can even step back after getting the view of the other group, but what a joke we were asked to enter even before they were out... nobody had any choice other that going with it. The team was lead by a boy, cool short guy [really bindas also very possessive about his girl friend : D] and his girl friend was the 2nd... holding him tight.... then there as a another lean lady in between who was not that strong but said she would manage being in the center of all.... and the lady ahead of me, quite strong [in appearance] but had no heart, she asked me to hold her tight so that she is not very scared... I thought what a silly thing [ to hold a girl instead of a boy... ha-ha]... the moment we entered the room a guy who was standing besides the door came up and asked us to read something that was framed over the head and when it was being read by all of us... all of sudden he went away, and as we had some doubt in reading that we turned and now we were all alone, thinking that we turned and looked at the frame again, and felt that there were something like blood [ of course some prank] and then that frame as if came to our head, ahh a bit scary... not much... there was a small lane kind thing... we had to pass that to enter the first room and as asked by the girl ahead of me.. The moment I held her [from the waist] and the way she shouted and rushed towards the entrance....GOD, and on top of that there was somebody irritating with a broom... I felt frustrated... HE COULDNT GETS ANYTHING BETTER THEN A BROOM???...oops what did I do...? Ahhh I hit that crazy fellow and what’s that... another scary clown coming to us... "Mam everything here is done manually, nothing is done by itself and there is nothing scary about anything so please I would request you to enjoy the moments here as it is made for and do not destruct anything [ha-ha... don’t know was that man's face was destructed or not but now we were instructed to not to be scary :P].


In the first room it was almost cool, the back door of the room was being knocked as if somebody trying to enter the room... there was a glass frame where in there as a head that was bleeding [ totally artificial]... there was an aquarium with a dead body that would raise its hand if you try to peep in... [ha-ha], thank god we dint try otherwise either of the girls would have fainted, in the second room there was nothing much... just somebody was shown being sited in a room with red glass and she was asking for help and was also giving the warnings to keep away as the evil souls would not spare us [ha-ha who could be more evil then us being there ]... in the third room there was a dinning table... on which some plates were set for perhaps dinner, and all of sudden something was coming towards us with a plea to have it... that was a hand... the guy thought he would pick it.. I suggested no as again somebody would come and say we murdered someone...[ha-ha]... then there was a mirror... perhaps to show the reality, I could see myself as a witch with so curly hairs long nails oh what a makeup... that was a bit scary I never expected the real of me to be like that [ha-ha...] then was the worst part, somebody threw a set of hair on us... oh that stupid vig I felt like throwing it back on that guy but then that warning held me back....[ what to do couldn’t destruct anything... I wish I could do something about those stupid acts of those crazy people out there]... anyways, in the 4th room, what a scene... a dead body on the cot and a another one standing at the corner... perhaps hanged with something there... not very sure as that was the moment when all the 3 other girls were screaming like hell and the guy and I had to handle the situation, the dead body on the cot was like... jump jump jump and to you....taak taak taak... and next to you... jumping jumping jumping... nothing else it was doing but still those ladies [in real means... the way they were shouting] oh god...that guy and me were pushing it back the moment it try to touch us... one kick another kick another kick... and again jump jump jump and next to us.... too much... in that room only we stayed for about 5 mints... the guy then tried to help girls get out of that room while I managed that stupid cot and the driver [he he]... and at last we came to exist.. but another stupid fellow was coming and hugging the girls out there... what a slap he gave to that idiot... none of them tried to come up then, haha it was just great I think we were in that Scary house for about 15-20 mint but will never forget the incident for rest of the life...


Oh God that was the great day.. Though a few still regret at the entrance.... [Ha-ha]


"Tarni"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Tarni,
It is really a very good and funny thing. till now i have read only serious poems from ur side but reading this i felt good.and ya the most good thing i like is " i thought what a silly thing [ to hold a girl instead of a boy "
hahah

My ID not me said...

Have been to the similar thing at Appu Ghars, was always amazed to see Girls shreiking, cud get an insight to what happens in a female mind when it sees a shaking skeleton on a cot in a dark room. have even seen some guys coming out crying out of these things.

Anonymous said...

Sakshi :

You are one hell of a girl, seriosuly.

Naah , joking, hahaha !!

BTW, that was nice , "a which with long hairs and nails ".... reality is coming out .........hahaha !!

-ATG

Tarni said...

@Alkesh : Well thanks for that comment, humm perhaps the poems are sad as they are meant to be sad... but not the life... this was out of the like... some special moments...ufff with girls... just kidding!

@My ID Not Me : Oh yes that Bhoot Bangla at Appu Ghar is great... first time I entered that I believe I was 12 years old, and believe me that was amazing....specially at the exit... the rock falling on you and you are on the edge of death... great! thanks for reminding!

@Anil : oh yeah... i have curly hair too... so curly long hair... and long nails... the reality coming out that way... hahahaha

Regards
Tarni