Sunday, February 19, 2006

Hii Alllll........

Hi all...

How are you guys doing??


Trust in the best of your health and spirits...

I dont know what to say... actually I came here to say something... but the words are not allowing me to let them flow, dont know whats wrong... with me or with my pen or may be the paper is too oily to write on it.. whatever may be the reason the things are not working out!

Anyways.. this is my 25th post today.. and perhaps the last one!

After this you would not see any of my writes here... no specific reason, but just this is the conclusion of my being!

I know this may give a shock to a few of you... but please no hard feelings!

Its just the way it had to happen!

And yes those... who were taking my poems to share with friends.... SIRs and MAM's [ Only a SIR can do that BTW] just kidding... I am so sorry but if you really want a few broken heart peices... you can contact me! :P I have a lot of those!!

Well Jokes apart... got to live seriously!
Thanks to all who had been commenting and appriciating my work [ though not worth of all that], God Bless you!!

A WISH for all of YOU...

May you be blessed with the life full of Love
May god offer you such a day every day
when all my prayers are in your favour
when each night you dream in peace and pleasance
for every step you take towards life
brings you wonderful gifts of nature
Each of your inclination towards life
shall offer you the most honourable place
you be blessed with someone's true Love
May each day be such a wonderful day for you!!


Lots of Love with equal Hate!!


Regards
Tarni

14 comments:

Arti Honrao said...

:(


GBU
Arti

..... said...

oyeeeeee raat tak toh thik thi
:|
:( =(( [-(

take care

Hacker said...

Arey madam...u are the one who really inspired me. what happened to u anyway. Take care and i wud be in touch dont worry...rudra

Manish said...

hey taru...
:(

neways ... wish u all the best for future.
GBU
Manish

Arti Honrao said...

U call me ur best friend, dont you
N u don't tell me what is wrong wid you

[-(
GBU
Arti

Abhi said...

Umm.Its your decision , and must be based on reasons enoygh for you.but fir bhee , if u ever feel you should have continued , get back.:).All the best for whatever you do.Be in touch.

Anonymous said...

Hei...

Thanks for landing on my blog & sharing nice lines (very nice)..
and of course,thank you very much for mark my blog as great!!!
Hope I can see the name TARNI more & more..


Roye keu aei diwane
Khoya kya jo laya tune
kitne armaan, kitne swapne
Aur bhi hai tere liye

Roye kei aei diwane...
Roye kei....

Roy

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Oh boy...you leaving blog-world?
:(

:(

Anonymous said...

You leaving..dunno you much;but feeling sad non the less..I have been blogging for just 2 months now and ....

It must be for a good reason i am sure.....

Take care and May you always be happy

:| :(

Anonymous said...

TRINA..

Oh my god..its too good…thanks thanks a lot!
Though I did want to change the whole things except 2nd & 3rd verse..lets see how it come out.
As I’m busy with some other stuff so when ever I'll compete it, I’ll send its audio file to you so that you can listen also & say where still I need to improve!!

By the way, it's very sad to know that you are stopping bloggimg..why ?! Oh my god…I think it’s a great loss for the people like me…Ok, maybe you hv some other priorities, all the best but keep coming!!

May love and laughter light your days,
and warm your heart and home.
May good and faithful friends be yours,
wherever you may roam.
May peace and plenty bless your world
with joy that long endures.
May life's FUTURE seasons
bring the best to you and yours!

ROY

Emotions said...

it is a shock tarni why r u doing so ???
nyways all d bst may all ur wishes come true in future.....
take care n god bless u !!

Anonymous said...

hey prabhjot whats that why u took that step
dont take ill of it i already told u i was busy thorugh out the week
well dont u worry i will be kit (keep in touch) with u forever just carry on with this gr8 job.

guess
gagan

Kaunquest said...

yeh kya hua, kaise hua, kab huaa, kyon huaa?

In raahon pe kuch door yoon saath chalne ka shukriyaa. I wish you all the best.

Smokin Joe said...

nopsie dopsie... gotta write and write more.. no ifs and buts.. i know u have ample time till u get married!!