Wednesday, February 15, 2006

And The HATE Should End To Let LOVE Begin

Hey Arti THANKS... For many days I was thinking whom to pour out my frustration... the happenings in the world really annoy me sometimes...

Though I don’t hate much things, or much talks but the one really make a burning balloon to blow are...

1. I HATE when I come across LIERS... [I hate people lying for no reason, saying lie for something good is worth]

2. I HATE people who think I am Egoist, I am very friendly to friends and really enmity to the one who think I am their enemy... DONT TAKE PANGA [Be Warned]

3. I HATE when the talks of Girls and boys are done... "No matter what you do you would remain a girl"... I JUST HATE THIS... specially if said by any guy... [My parents are good never to differentiate]

4. I HATE to be alive when because of me I find anybody sad; I try to keep my surroundings full of smile... for I am selfish.

5. I HATE when I am asked to follow some set of Rules and Regulations... I follow my OWN set of Rules and Regulation to ENJOY MY life MY way...

6. I HATE Milk but I have to have it... JUST for Mom's sake!

7. I HATE Lauki ki Sabji ... Yaar... still I eat it for my Mom's sake.

8. I HATE to HATE but still got to HATE something so that I can LOVE something!

Humm... I am done... ALL HATE HATE.... oh it’s so paining, I just wish there was no hate... just a bit of fight and then peace but HATE... Sad but without HATE nothing can be LOVED. THAT’S PART OF LIFE!

OK OK... now its time to tag other people to put their HATE pieces forward.... and who should I tag this time???

Last time I did get a few new friends and those who did not join me I DONT HATE THEM... because there is no reason to LOVE there [Hahaha] Just kidding!

Ok this time let me TAG both... I mean the one I know and a few whom I don’t know....

So here the trend continues.....

Topping the list, Anil

Then Amrit

Then Rudra

Then The East Street

Then
My ID Not ME

Then
Varun

Then The Hitler’s Soul... Oh can never imagine this guy to HATE anything or anybody but would still love him to pour out what his heart holds...

Then then then.... I think enough for the day!

Not to irritate many people so that THEY start HATING me...

Lots of LOVE and HATE

"Tarni"

6 comments:

Fursat said...

i hate liars..i hate egoist..i hate comparision b/w gal n guy

i hate many things :P

and hitler's soul..uska naam abhinav hai..woh hitler ka naam use karke usse bhi torture kar raha hai :P

ok kidding..he is one of the honest guy i met..and yeah came here through abhi's place..

take care

God bless u !

Arti Honrao said...

Taru ...
I had tagged Abhinav ... I mean Hitlers' soul :)
Your list is good esp 3,4 n 5.


GBU
Arti

Smokin Joe said...

Something makes me feel, i have a perception which is quate a bit perpendicular to urs.. my list would probably have lots that you might love t love. Lets c when i get time.. But soon. Btw thanks u tagged me. I have one more work apart from getting my peanut sized brain get clogged by some encrypted data to be decrypted by some alien i know, named Java!

Anonymous said...

do u really hate all those guys u ve mentioned above
thank god i'm not listed here

again
GAGAN the grrr8

Manish said...

hey...
me late again... but never mind better late then never :)

gud list yaar... best part " I hate to hate... "
sahi hai..
Nice work...
Keep tagging n gettin tagged :D
GBU n TC

Tarni said...

@ Neetie : Yeah I HATE a few things... just because I cant HATE everything... and I HATE specially only the things and people I LOVE....
Well I dont know much about Abhinav... but yes one thing... When ever I feel even a bit low... I make a point that I go to his blog and enjoy the sad moments... and BTW I was called as Hitler Ki Nani... by my schools mates... HAhahaha...

@ Nishant : Very True Nishant!!

@ Arti : Hehe.. no prob... yet his post is awaited!!

@ Varun : May be Sir... keep up the job!

@ Gagan : Hey how could I forget to add your name there???
Oops I should have added your name to it for sure...

@ Manish : Yeah Manish Better Late Than Never :D
yeah sure... next time I will come up with some stupid tag and you would be the first one to be tagged!!

Lots of HATE and equal LOVE!!

Regards
Tarni