Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Hey I got Tagged!!

Hi all....
Hey I got tagged... but believe me I wont let any body left...
As I dont know many people here.... I gonna Tag people I dont know... and its gonna be a real fun!!


Rules of the game are …
1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.
2. Need to mention the sex of the target.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on their comments saying they’ve been tagged.
4. If tagged the 2nd time, there’s no need to post again.

Target Of My Dart ----->>>> Male

And the QUALITIES....

1. He should be understanding... I mean he should have the ability of knowing me so well that even before I will utter a word he would listen everything. [ as my mom and dad]

2. He should share his joys and sorrows with me [ if not joys atleast sorrow]

3. He would not require to gift me anything to make me happy... just a word of love and care would get him everything.

4. He should respect my parents as he would like me to care for his parents[ though quite obvious, but he should not restrict me to have frequent visits to my mom's home... as i have never been away from home ever]

5. I wont mind him having girl friends... but those should be known to me, as I would always keep him updated with my friend list[ as I do to my parents right now]

6. Anything between us should not be discussed with friends [ neither mine nor his]... whatever the issue is he should have the patience to sit and resolve with me... letting me speak and letting me listen to him.... and not letting the world know about it.

7. He should not be jealous of what he dont have but should be proud of what he has... greed for money wont drive mental peace.... and I would not like him to be a restless mind.

8. Last but not least... He should be an Indian at heart...


I really appolozige to all those who might have find this a REALLY REALLY stupid thing to do!
Well I love making Friends and I hope the foloowing is the list of my new 8 Friends!!
Cheerrrrrrzzzzzz

Atul
Kaun
Akruti
Deepak
Praveen
Jithu
Deepti
Neha


Keep Enjoying the spirit of the game!!!

Love you all!

Regards
Tarni

10 comments:

Arti Honrao said...

That was really neat :D

Arti

Aravind said...

hey.. great way to make new friends? ;))

Emotions said...

Hi tarni ,
nice list...hope ur hunt gets over with Mr.Right when u want it....

all d bst !!
keep writing n keep smiling :-)

invertedmoron said...

hey..
Tks 4 visiting my blog.
Take care:)

Anonymous said...

What a sweet list! Hope it comes true :)

PNA said...

not a tag again !!!!!

well an indian at heart .....cool!!! i liked that part of it ....

Ash

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

He should not be jealous of what he dont have but should be proud of what he has
WAWW....

and then that last point was also cute...

Nice one Tarni..thanks for visiting ma blog

Greetz!!

Sujith said...

phir bhi dil hein hindustani.. :-) happy republic day..

(btw this was not to satisfy at least the last condition :-))

Tarun said...

It is didfcult for any man to understand a woman.Honestly speaking

Anil.kumar03@gmail.com said...

sakshi :

you have put the thoughts about your PL , very beautifully. Each point had a meaning and a very valid one.

tussi toh chaa gayay.

all da best for the PL.

-ATG