Monday, January 23, 2006

Believe Me!

Again the eyes are filled with tears...
Neither for him nor for you,
But every dream I see...
Tells me how much I miss you....

Loved him with closed eyes,
Loved you with open mind...
But the pain encountering,
Is of the same kind!
Neither I could ever blame him...
Nor I can blame you,
But why do I get sorrows...
With joys in life being so few???

Never I wished for smiles...
Never I wished for profound love,
Then why am I blessed with painful letter..
That brings joys with end that is bitter???
The tears that hold the pain of my heart...
I never let them flow.
The burning desire of my mind...
Is day by day becoming low...

Did I ever ask for your favor?
Did I ever question the reason for my tears?
The only thing that I held in my heart....
Was to make myself very clear,
I loved him with true heart...
I love you with my soul...
Dont know why I become so emotional...
And why I lose my control???

Believe me I mind my words...
Believe me I love you...
For god's sake hold me in this world...
And don't ever let me miss you...
I dont know how to make you know...
How much I love you...
But please give me your hand...
And let me be next to you!!

"Tarni"

2 comments:

Arti Honrao said...

Intense! Touching and very painful.
Come on yaar, tussi smile karo, you look good that way :D


>:D<
Arti

Nayan said...

[ Believe Me!]

But please give me your hand...
And let me be next to you!!

Then why you need to explain it again and again? Decisions are to be taken once only, not again and again or they are not called decisions.

Maybe I didn't understand the correct meaning of your poem, just the limitation of my mind. But if I am right about those two guys and you.. then I hate this poem. Nothing against you.. just the feelings. I am still suffering from one of such things.

Thanks for tolerating my comment. :)