Saturday, June 17, 2006

You Had No Right!

Why had you always been the one...
to take my love away from me?
Why did you make me feel hurted always
and lose my faith in thee!
Whenever I had loved anyone...
you drove him away from me
whenever I tried to relax
you asked me to suffer even more
I never asked you for smiles on my face
for thats not what I want from my life...
I just wished to love somebody,
with whom I can stay till I survive
But you drew everybody away,
a few went into the thin air,
and a few rested where they stay,
a few created the distances
and rest were sent miles away!
Its just because of you that
I have lost my emotions,
I am hard figure of your creations
I was looking in his eyes
when he pleaded me to save
he had the pain to say
but now he lie peacefully
in that grave....
You didnt do justice
you took them all away
you never had the right
to do it that way!

"Tarni"


(It was hard to keep the tears in when I lost my Noni last year almost the same time of the month, thus wrote them out. )

No comments: