Monday, June 19, 2006

Love Would Always Grow and Glow!!

A tear dropped.... I ignored,
Another dropped.... took my notice,
Another dropped.... I let it go,
Another dropped... I asked why dont you come in flow??

Tear replied,
"I am in relation to your emotions,
as you emotions would go
so will I flow...."

Thats strange!!!

I asked emotion...
"Why dont you run out of my control in one go??
Why do you scrawl so slow??"

Emotion replied,
"I flow in regards to the ups & downs in your Love for others,
I am light when Love is strong & I am heavy when Love is low."

Isn's it strange???

I asked again,
"But I Love everyone I meet & every one I greet,
then why my Love would be strong and low,
why wouldn't my Love always grow???"

Emotion replied,
"Your Love is true, & you Love others to let your Love glow,
to brighten up their dark heart & make it as tender as snow,
but your love wouldn't grow,
as for growth you need flow,
when you love someone it shouldn't stop,
it should always keep jumping & doing hip hop.
It should flow from one person to the other,
connecting each heart from one to another.
once that happen, you would see the flow,
& the Love in the world would always grow & glow!!"


"Tarni"

2 comments:

Arti Honrao said...

Fantastic!!!


GBU
Arti

Manish said...

Marvellous.....
what a write up..

its tooooo goooood :)

GBU tc
Manish