Monday, June 26, 2006

I Asked Him....

It was as if I had lost my words
for a past few days....
nothing struck my mind...
as if something had happened to me
May be Love of some kind.

I asked HIM,
If HE know about the same...


HE said HE sent someone my way,
whom I have been looking for long,
and am now Loving him HE says.

How could that happen...
I never allowed my world to change....
I want it to be as it was,
But loving the rainy days again!
What kind of feel is this...
Whom to Love whom to Miss...

I asked HIM again,
If HE know about the same...

HE said on my cheek HE found a tear,
when I should have been happy,
and that was hard for HIM to bear,
Thus HE sent a few smiles my path
To have a brand new start.

How could that happen....
I never allowed my tears to flow....
In my heart always I store,
Then how their fire could ever blow?

I asked HIM again,
If HE know about the same...

HE said HE found me Happy that day,
When I could see his smiling face,
Forgetting the pain I did pray,
For his Love untill I stay!

"Tarni"

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful.. :)

Anonymous said...

Tarni..

Heiii....You came back..great!!
But not fair not informing, not fair!!

Mindblowing....Nowadays I'm surprising that in blogworld we hv so quality poet...

Nice to see you again..
Roy

Junius said...

lovely!
u wrote dat?

Anonymous said...

hi tarni,
beautiful. rhythm of your just born heart.

Hacker said...

hey tarni..

nice u have u back sweetheart.
nice write. better than mine. i am a poet of thoughts but u my dear are one of hearts. ur words flow enriched with thoughts of emotion. hope that u truly get what u want.

Anil.kumar03@gmail.com said...

:(( ........


another poem


-ATG

Tarni said...

@ Amrit : Is it like ME??? Beautifulllll ;;)

@ Roy : Sorry about that!was a bit busy with some work... but dont you worry I am here now fulltime!

@ Endevourme : Any doubts???

@ Nabeel : Thanks for dropping by!

@ Rudra : How have you been??Well all the words are not apt!! :)
Thanks a lot for dropping by!

@ Anil : Yes Anil.... sorry but dont have mind to write posts... so poems!!

Regards
Tarni

Arti Honrao said...

Mindblowing!! [Yeah like u ;)] and very touching too!!!


GBU
Arti

Jaswant Zafar said...

Dear Tarni
Now you check my poetry site www.zafar-poetry.blogspot.com
I am continuously working to make Punjabi text readable even if that PC does not contain that font. I tried to embed the font in the blog itself. Please check whether it is a success or not. Ultimately we shall do this for our mother tongue. You can directly convey me at my address jaszafar@yahoo.com
Jaswant Zafar

Tarni said...

@ Ariti : Aku Bhai... >:D<... I LOVE YOU!!!

@ Jaswant Singh Ji : I tried to visit your web again... still unable to read the font... Would you be able to send me the softwaree for that??

Regards
Tarni