Friday, October 06, 2017

20 Hours Journey of My Emotions

Feels great and content to be able to pen eyes to another day...
Thank you Lord, Thanks a lot is generally what I say...
Waking up my munchkin to school...
Packing her food and filling her water bottle, its super cool...
Running my at to meet my time by the lake...
By now all my senses all my emotions are wide awake!!
Then starts the hustle bustle of life to win...
To with the bread butter... to beat the kin...
10 hours are gone analyzing the reports and files...
And its time for me to watch how the time flies...
By now little one is al set entertain me...
The sky starts changing shades from blue...
And I am engrossed in thoughts of you...
Suddenly a tear rolls down, giving a impression my heart isn't done...
Its probably the time for me to get ready for another run!!
A run to chase my time and struggle for your time...
But yes life is busy as always, sometimes sugar sweet sometimes sour lime...
All the tastes... all the emotions.. add up to bring an end to my day...
And I lie on my bed awaiting another day's ray
To start the run of life yet again...
Not to loose my yesterday but today's present to gain!!


"Tarni"

No comments: