Saturday, February 24, 2007

I Won't Cry.....

Just when I felt
I have a hand to hold tight,
His eyes to view my sight,
GOD showed me another light...
To reach yet another height!

I had to heed HIS words...
and the same I did...
I gave my love a toss...
and allowed it on the bid!

Never I turned back to question HIM...
what HE wished me do all this for...
life had never been sweet for long...
neither it had been sour for sure...

I wont complain for what i lost...
I yet have things to gain...
I am still thankful to GOD...
Earth is blessed with another rain!!

Tears shall wash out of my eyes...
As they never meant to dry...
I am happy for yesterday as it went...
For tomorrow I won't cry!!


"Tarni"

2 comments:

Manish said...

hiiii
again very well written by you...
u knw it just captures the essence of life...
take care
god bless you dear
Mannu :)

Unknown said...

wat to say can't say a wrd
pata nhi hw do u manage to write..............